We welcome you to read through our most frequently asked questions below for additional information about our school, our programs and the admissions process.
- How is KLS different from traditional schools? What does it mean to be a "lab school"?
- Do KLS students receive transcripts?
- How do you group students? What are Independence Levels (ILs)?
- Tell me more about mastery-based, personalized, and blended learning.
- How much time do KLS students spend on technology?
- Is KLS a gifted school?
- Can students graduate faster at KLS than at a traditional school?
- Do you admit students only at certain grades?
- Is there a waiting list?
- Do you accept mid-year transfer students?
- What does the calendar look like in a year-round school model?
- How long is the school day?
- What is the tuition?
- Do you have a hot lunch program?
- Do you have sports opportunities?