Campus Transition FAQ
We are excited to share that our Lower and Middle Schools transitioned to a new campus location in Fall 2021! This FAQ includes information about this campus transition. To generally learn more about our school, please see our General FAQ page.
- Where is the new campus located?
- Is there a way for me to see the Palo Alto Campus now?
- What else can you tell me about the campus?
- When will KLS transition to the Palo Alto Campus?
- Will the whole school be moving to Palo Alto?
- How many students do you plan to have at the Palo Alto Campus?
- How close is Caltrain to the Palo Alto Campus?
- Will there be a shuttle between the Palo Alto and Mountain View campuses?
- What time will school at the Palo Alto Campus begin and end?
- What impact did this move have on tuition rates for the 2021-22 school year?
- How will Math be managed for Lower or Middle School students in Algebra I and above?
- Will IL5 students now have to apply to the high school program at KLS?
- How will Lower and Middle School students on the Palo Alto Campus interact with our Khan Lab High School students?
- Will IL4 and IL5 students have the chance to participate in Robotics?
- How will lunch work?
- How long is our lease for the Palo Alto Campus?
Khan Lab High School
Our high school program will remain at our Mountain View campus location at 1200 Villa Street.
For more information, please email David Joiner, Director of Admissions & Enrollment for our high school.